Sameer Agarwal

His views, thoughts, introspection and rants

We miss you Papa!

with 23 comments

It’s been 6 years that you’re gone but the memories just keep getting more vivid. Everything I do, everything that happens reminds me of you in some way or the other. I’m trying to become what you wanted me to… I know you’re there helping me out… Always be!

Love you Papa

Written by sameer

October 24th, 2008 at 12:17 pm

Posted in Feelings

23 Responses to 'We miss you Papa!'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'We miss you Papa!'.

1. Hi,
    Yeah I know what you are trying to say that happened to me but it has been 4 years and i have no dad or mom.My mom lost her rights and my dad is jail.I lived with my papa for almost 8 years.I just turned 3when i first moved in with him and my ya-ya (grandma) I am 12 right now and my dad is still in jail and my mom still has no rights.

By:
    Cynthia Chiopee,Ma.

cynthia

10 Dec 08 at 5:00 am

2. my father left us on 13.11.2009. i feel so lonely without him. He was everything to me. I cant express how badl i miss him.

alok mani tripathi

31 Dec 09 at 1:31 pm

3. my dad died when i was in in 5th grade in april.
    and i didnt know what to do . .i could have saved him, but i was in shock.
    and now i blame myself for his death. i miss my dad alot, there hasnt been a single day that i dont think about him, sometimes i go throughout the day without saying a word cuz m so sad nd in my own world. i wish these tears would stop falling and dry up soon. i dont want to hurt my mum, i want her to know that am fine and that i’m over my dad. But sometimes i just cant hide the tears. i wish i could hug my dad again and play with him the way we used to. i wish he could come back again and i wouldnt let him go for anything. and i’m in 9th grade now. i dont talk much cuz sometimes if i talk while m thinking of him then i let go, and i dont want my classmates to think that m emo or a sissy or anything so since i dont talk much they think i’m emo.
    i hate my life.
    the only good thing is that i have my mum, nd my closest frnds.

vrushti

21 Feb 10 at 8:25 pm

4. th@ is really sad and i havn’t lost a luved 1 yet and i don’t no how it feels but u’r very brave 2 just b a fifth grader wen ur father died. i’m actually going 2 sixth grade next year and i just finished 5th grade. but don’t h8 ur life. u’ll bcum a gr8 person wen u grow up. but th@ is the saddest tragedy i hav ever herd of.

Ruchika

1 Jul 10 at 6:06 am

5. my father is nt wid me now, i’m missing him, i want him wid me at every step of my life, widout him, i’m nthing,…. i’m tryin to make me wat he wanted me to b….. love u papa…. show me ur presence, i’m all alone widout you….

Prashant

23 Jul 10 at 2:06 pm

6. Papa ..
    i dont know y i m writing it all here ..
    i miss u badly yaar .. i need someone whom i can hug , love ….
    Y did u go away ..
    3rd August … one more year .. but you are always in our heart ..
    i m jus living .. dont know 4 wat .. i really want to fulfill your dreams .. but its like everytime I fail , I have no one to make me stand ..
    Please i just want to talk to u once ..
    I dont know y is all these happening with us ..
    papa i love u very much .. the incident will always be in front of my eyes ..

I need u .. m all alone now :( ..
    Please god …. Atleast take care of my family ..
    or else call me too

Rishab

26 Jul 10 at 1:15 am

7. My Day left me few days before my marriage. I feel so lonely without him. Wish he could see me as a bride. Miss u papa a lotsssssssssssssss

Reema

18 Oct 10 at 4:02 pm

8. My papa left me on 17 june 2010. I miss u papa….I miss u alot. Please God I want to meet him at least once….just give one chance I want to tell him, how much we miss him…..We love you papa…

Vibha

10 Jan 11 at 9:08 am

9. papa,
    Since the day you left us on 2′nd june 2011 not a single moment has gone when i was not thinking about you. We lost you to blood cancer. Papa there is so much that I wanted to say to you. I wanted to pour my heart out to you.But the strict disciplinarian that you always was I could never muster the courage to do so.

Dearest Papa can I make a request to you. Pleaseeee stay in touch. I dont know if it is possible or not but please stay in touch with us. Come in to our dreams to communicate with us.

Papa I will always love you & miss you. Rest in peace.

prashant

15 Jun 11 at 6:44 pm

10. Prashant he will come in your dreams definitely and stay in touch with you…..We always need our father in every step in our life but it does not happen….After sometime you’ll feel that your father is with you only. :)

Vibha

8 Aug 11 at 9:01 am

11. ilost my papa nearly a year ago on the 26th of november and he was like a dad to me, my mum and dad have split up and ever since that happened 6/7 years ago my papa was always there for me, guiding me in the right direction and helping me through alot, but sadly he was really unwell and had several things wrong with him and he was taken to heaven! it hurts me more and more every day thinking i dont have him with me anymore. im 15 years old and it’s still something very hard for me to deal with, some people say to me it will get easier but it hasn’t i have basicly stopped eating and lost alot of weight ever since he went! you were pretty much my dad and you mean the world to me no one can replace you ever, here is where i wish you could be and is where you belong..you taught me so much if i had one wish it would be to feel you touch,I’ll get to see you soon it wont be to long..i love you papa!!

colleen

9 Oct 11 at 5:48 am

12. i miss u papa,,,,,,,,,,,,i lost u 3 momth before of my marriage,It was not only a lose but disaster for our family,mom loase charm for life.All her beauty come to an end on your death day,after 4 years of my marriage,mom also went to u,I think u & mom,having good time n heaven,
    Need your blessing always

samreen

18 Oct 11 at 2:12 pm

13. I miss my father a lot..It has been 7 years now since I lost him…and yet, the feeling of hurt and pain remains the same. It is so strange..in all the vastness of this universe, there won’t be another person like my dad – or anyone for that matter. He is gone…like he never existed. The only place where he remains is in my memories and tears…the sole proof of his existence. I love you papa and I really wish you were here…I would trade anything to see you again. I know that life goes on…but sometimes I just wish I had a better chance to say goodbye to you properly…

rhea

19 Dec 11 at 2:55 am

14. Great lines. Wow. Can I quote you?

Darrin

18 Apr 12 at 3:35 pm

15. MISS YOU PAPA …

Ravinder

19 Apr 12 at 2:55 pm

16. papa i miss u a lot…..i lost u before 20 year…whn i ws only 2 years old……i want to see u papa…plz come back..i want to hug u agin….i always love u and miss u

balli

25 May 12 at 4:59 am

17. i love u so much papa.its been 5 years now but ur memories are so vivid and beautiful that i can’t get over your loss.i am nothing without you,miss u a lot..:(

yash

24 Jun 12 at 1:16 am

18. Its been 2 years today.. when I lost you. Never though of that you will leave me and go so early. I miss you every minute, my life is incomplete without you and will always be. You blessed me with a life partner who is always there beside me. Papa I miss u in small things and will always do.
    When you died a part of me died with you..
    Love you and miss u papa

Riddhi

7 Jul 12 at 10:30 am

19. i really miss you papa…you pampered me like anything,fulfilled all my demands..loved me so unconditionally….you always used to fulfill all my desires and dreams….
    now i can’t see you but you come into my dreams ,love me ,talk to me….
    i just wanted to tell you that you are really the most precious thing of my life and i love you like anything…
    i will always wait for you to see you back in my life…….
    missing you in every single minute of my life

parul

19 Jul 12 at 7:51 pm

20. In my life i learnd everything,how to smile,how to b honest,how to b strong but i coudnt learnd how to stop missing u papa

Sufiyan mirza

15 Nov 12 at 3:34 am

21. Hello God,

Its been 3 years that I have spent without my father, I know you have called him for some work in heaven. My only complaint is you have called him early.
    Please give respectable life to everyone so that they can see some peaceful time of retired / old age / can spend some time with their Grand Kids.
    Papa, I am sorry till the time you was there I think I couldn’t able to do anything for you. But you have spent all your life providing best facilities to me so that I can spend my whole life with all luxuries.
    SORRYYY PAPA… God please take care of him.

Deepak

17 Jan 13 at 1:13 am

22. Papa i jst want to c u once mis u papa..y did u leave us v r ol alon..papa m sory fo wateva i did papa lov u

Julie

1 May 13 at 5:00 pm

23. Dear God,

I really miss my Papa ……First you took my Mom when we were young .LIfe was so difficult after that …..My father was everything for us …..Its been 40 days since he has gone ….looks like life will be never the same without him …..Please GOD , give him back to us ..please ….its so terrible without him

Kusha